Let your website-garden thrive
Website Maintenance & Service
Including regular search engine optimisation.
Website maintenance: The important things
People like to spend time on a well-kept website. You show your visitors respect and make them feel welcome.
Search engines also love new things. The chances that your web pages will be found higher up increase greatly if you carry out regular SEO maintenance.
If you lack the time to maintain your internet presence, the website gardeners of MaiNetCare will help you.
We plan with you which measures are important for your websites and are active for your pages.
Website maintenance: The essentials
With MaiNetCare you have a contact person for all matters concerning your web presence. We formulate, programme, administer...
Our work goes beyond the normal "processing" of orders. Qualities such as empathy, thinking along and "common sense" are what our clients particularly appreciate about us.
Prices for website maintenance
- Personal contactYour personal contact knows your company, your wishes and especially your website.
- Fast reaction timeThe response time for processing your website is a maximum of 3 working days
- 4 website maintenance jobs per month includedThis tariff includes four website maintenance jobs per month. Each additional order is charged at EUR 24 per 15 minutes or part thereof. A standard website maintenance job is described in more detail here.
- Terms from 6 monthsWe agree in advance which regular maintenance work your website requires and carry this out as part of a contingency. Usually the specifications change after some time, so a term of ½ year is ideal. It makes no sense below that.
- Monthly quota for search engine optimisationIn order for your website to appear higher up in the relevant search engines, regular content work and keyword research are absolutely necessary (so-called onpage SEO). Here too, depending on budget and volume, we can put together the most important regular work, depending on the terms with which you want your web pages to be found more easily.
- Continuous proactive work as the key to successActive website maintenance means: as soon as we have defined the requirements for regular maintenance, we get started without you having to contribute much. You will notice that continuous work is the best recipe for a successful website. Of course, you will receive a monthly report on the work carried out.